Canadean Consumer provides strategic insight that analyzes traditional approaches to success as well as exploring new routes. This document outlines the most important considerations when launching a tiered product extension, most typically from the mass market to the premium space.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- See an example-led approach to tiered extensions into the premium space.
- Discover the 14 "golden rules" that outline the relevant approaches to marketing that can help support success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Understand how the type of marketing, or indeed a lack thereof, can tell a specific story about the brand.
Reasons To Buy
- How do I launch a premium extension of a well-known mainstream brand?
- What considerations must I make before launching the product?
- How can a five-pillar approach help with success?
- What is the best way to approach a new target audience, or to capitalize on the underlying ideals of current consumers?
A five-pillar approach to launching a product is outlined, covering the following factors: target consumer, price point, distribution, marketing distribution, and marketing credibility.