Canadean's "Seafood JSC No. 1 - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Seafood JSC No. 1"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Seafood JSC No. 1" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Seafood JSC No. 1"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Seafood JSC No. 1 (Seajoco) is a producer and distributor of seafood. The company's products include breaded products, spring roll, swimming crab, skewer products, pangasius, tongue sole, shrimp, squid and other seafoods. It provides installation of refrigeration and electrical system services. Seajoco also imports and exports finished seafood products and processed agricultural products. The company markets its products through restaurants, distributor channels, wholesalers and supermarkets. It exports its products to Japan, France, Belgium, Holland, America, Australia and Vietnam. Seafood is headquartered in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.