Canadeans Seiyu GK : Retailing - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Seiyu GK
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Seiyu GK for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition) . Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Seiyu GK
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Seiyu GK (Seiyu) operates a network of supermarkets, department stores and shopping centers in Japan. The companys product portfolio includes apparel, food and floral products, consumer electronics, household appliances, baby products, meat, innerwear and groceries. It offers products under Seiyu, Sunny, and Livin brands. Seiyu also provides home delivery, gift cards, warranty maintenance and repairing services. The company also retails its merchandise through an e-commerce website www.the-seiyu.com in Japan. The company operates as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., an American multinational retail corporation operating a chain of department and warehouse stores. Seiyu is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.