Canadean's "Selex Gruppo Commerciale srl: Retailing - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Selex Gruppo Commerciale srl"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Selex Gruppo Commerciale srl" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Selex Gruppo Commerciale srl"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Selex Gruppo Commerciale srl (Selex) is a multi-format retailer. The company operates cash and carry stores, hypermarkets, supermarkets, mini markets, discount stores, convenience stores, drug stores and specialty stores. The company sells grocery items, food and dairy products, meats, packaged foods, pet food, confectioneries, ice-cream, frozen foods, detergents, hair care products, skin care products, beverages and general merchandise. Selex principally manages a consortium, which includes regional groupings of several member companies. It operates stores under various banners including Famila, C+C, AandO and other regional banners. It is a member of ESD Italia buying group, which operates across Italy. Selex is headquartered in Milano, Italy.
Table Of Contents
1 Copamex, S.A. de C.V.
2 Copamex, S.A. de C.V. - Major Products and Services
3 Copamex, S.A. de C.V. - History
4 Copamex, S.A. de C.V. - Company Statement
5 Copamex, S.A. de C.V. - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Copamex, S.A. de C.V. - Head Office
5.2 Copamex, S.A. de C.V. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
6 Copamex, S.A. de C.V. - Business Analysis
6.1 Copamex, S.A. de C.V. - Company Overview
6.2 Copamex, S.A. de C.V. - Business Description
7 Copamex, S.A. de C.V. - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Copamex, S.A. de C.V. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Copamex, S.A. de C.V. - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Focuses towards Quality
7.2.2 Strength - Broad Product Portfolio
7.3 Copamex, S.A. de C.V. - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Geographical Concentration
7.4 Copamex, S.A. de C.V. - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Growth of Packaging in Mexico
7.4.2 Opportunities - Growing Role of Flexible Packaging
7.4.3 Opportunities - Growth Trend of Sustainable Packaging
7.5 Copamex, S.A. de C.V. - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Rising Pulp Prices
7.5.2 Threats - Highly Competitive Market
7.5.3 Threats - Regulatory Environment
List Of Tables
Table 1: Selex Gruppo Commerciale srl - Key Employees
Table 2: Selex Gruppo Commerciale srl - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Selex Gruppo Commerciale srl - History
Table 4: Selex Gruppo Commerciale srl - Subsidiaries
List Of Figures