Canadean's "Slaturfelag Sudurlands svf - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Slaturfelag Sudurlands svf"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Slaturfelag Sudurlands svf" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Slaturfelag Sudurlands svf"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Slaturfelag Sudurlands svf (Slaturfelag) is a food products processor and marketer based in Iceland. The company's product portfolio includes meat, pet food, candy, and colonial products. Its business activities are divided into three divisions: abattoir, which operates the slaughterhouse in Selfoss; meat processing unit, processes meat depending upon product categories; and an import unit, which imports products such as rice, sauces, animal feed, confectionery, ice creams, cherries, pastas and pet food. Slaturfelag markets products of various brands, including Yara As, Pedigree, Whiskas, McCormick's, Uncle Ben's along with Mars, Barilla and Bennett Opie's. The company also an exports horse meat and lamb, under the brand name ICELAMB. The company was incorporated in the year 1907. Slaturfelag is headquartered in Reykjavik, Iceland.