The Smokeless Tobacco market in Belgium is increasingly dominated by sales of wet snuff, sales of which have increased slightly in recent years. Dry snuff volumes are said to be 83.3% down from 1990. It will continue to be a minor market with sales remaining marginal over the coming decade.
- The Belgian market for smokeless tobacco is small with sales estimated to be fewer than 5 tons in 2014.
- Duties on smokeless tobacco have changed recently, with a lower specific excise duty but a higher minimum duty per kg.
- Use of smokeless tobacco is low in Belgium with less than 1% of the population being currently classified as users.
- Sifaco dominates the chewing tobacco segment with Pöschl the main player in the smaller dry snuff segment.
“Smokeless Tobacco in Belgium”, is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Dutch market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Dutch marker is key to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Table Of Contents
- Executive summary
- Tobacco products market, tons, %, 2005 and 2015
- Tobacco products market, tons, 2004-2015
Market size and structure
- Smokeless Tobacco Consumption, Tons, 2004-2015
- Smokeless Tobacco: Market Segmentation, tons, 2004-2015
Production and trade
- Imports, Tons, 2004-2013
- Imports by Country of Origin, Top Countries, Volume, %, 2013
- Imports by Country of Origin, Top Countries, % Value, 2013
- Exports, Tons, 2004-2013
- Exports by Country of Destination, Top Five, % Volume, 2013
- Exports by Country of Destination, Top Six, % Value, 2013
Taxation and retail price
- Retail Prices
Manufacturers and brands
- Manufacturer and Brands
- Operating Constraints
Prospects and forecasts
- Smokeless Tobacco Consumption, Tons, 2014-2024
- Additional data tables
- Summary methodology
- About Canadean
List Of Tables
List Of Figures