“Smokeless Tobacco in Finland” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Finland Smokeless Tobacco market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
• Smokeless tobacco is the second largest sector, accounting for 15.8% in 2012.
• Smoking tobacco forms the third largest sector, with reduced sales of 741 tonnes in 2012, equivalent to a 11.8% share of the overall tobacco products market.
• Over the period 1990 to 2012 cigarette sales have fallen substantially, by 39.6%. Sales of smokeless tobacco products have expanded by 1,012.4%.
• “Smokeless Tobacco in Finland” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smokeless Tobacco industry in Finland.
• This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Smokeless Tobacco across Finland. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smokeless Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smokeless Tobacco industry.
• This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smokeless Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Smokeless Tobacco industry.
• This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Smokeless Tobacco industry in Finland.
• This report also provides market size of the Smokeless Tobacco industry in Finland along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
• Smokeless Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smokeless Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smokeless Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
• As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
• The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
• The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smokeless Tobacco industry across Finland, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table Of Contents
This report provides a detailed analysis of the total tobacco market in the country, the size and development of the smokeless sector and likely future direction to 2023. The analysis also identifies the key suppliers in each market; the key products and brands under development, the consumer, operating constraints, alongside medium term forecasts.
This report is structured as follows:
Definitions, Health and Legal Issues
Market Size and Structure
Context of Consumption
Manufacturers and Brands
Taxation and Prices
Production and Trade
The timescale covered is 1990-2013 with estimates for 2014 based on the latest available data at the time of writing. Forecasts are given to 2023.
Wherever possible data has been obtained directly from national sources and the leading manufacturers, but where data has not been fully available or restricted by the competitive situation, other recognised international sources have been considered and used to provide the most complete picture possible.
This is not a well-documented sector and the level of detail of the information provided varies considerably by country, this largely dependent on the size and level of development of the market.
Volume data is given in tonnes, these being metric tonnes (1,000kg). Per capita consumption is based on the total population and are given in grammes or part thereof.
List Of Tables
List Of Figures