Canadean's "Sobeys Inc.: Retailing - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sobeys Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sobeys Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sobeys Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sobeys Inc. (Sobeys) is a grocery retailer and food distributor. The company principally retails food, groceries, beverages and pharmaceutical items under private label brands such as Compliments, Blue Goose, DuBreton, and Aspen Ridge. The company operates through corporate-owned and franchised stores under Sobeys, IGA extra, Thrifty Foods, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Price Chopper, Lawtons Drugs, Rachelle-Béry, Needs convenience, Marché Bonichoix, Les Marchés Tradition, Safeway, Sobeys extra, Sobeys Liquor, Safeway Wine and Spirits, Safeway GASOLINE, and Fast Fuel banners. Geographically, the company operates regional offices and distribution centers across 800 communities of Canada. It operates as a subsidiary of Empire Company Limited. Sobeys is headquartered in Stellarton, Nova Scotia, Canada.