Canadean's "Spartan Stores, Inc. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Spartan Stores, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Spartan Stores, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Spartan Stores, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
SpartanNashCompany (SpartanNash) operates as a grocery distributorand retailer serving military commissaries in the US. It offers 46,000 stock-keeping units including dry groceries, dairy products, meat, produce, bakery, frozen food, deli, seafood, general merchandise, floral products, pharmacy, and health and beauty care items. The company markets and distributes through various private label brands such as IGA, b?l?ve, Full Circle, me too!, Nash Brothers Trading Company, Our Family, PAWS Premium, Spartan, Spartan Fresh Selections, TopCare, ValuTicme, and World Classics. Additionally, it operates fuel centers at its supermarket locations in the US. Geographically, the company's operations are spread across the US, District of Columbia, Europe, Puerto Rico, Cuba, the Azores, Egypt and Bahrain.Spartan is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, the US.