Canadean's "Sports Direct International Plc : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sports Direct International Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sports Direct International Plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sports Direct International Plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sports Direct International Plc (Sports Direct) is a sport goods and related equipment retailer based in the UK. The product portfolio includes sportswear, sports accessories, sports related equipment, footwear, outdoor clothing and other sports related goods. It is also active in wholesale operations of the house-owned brands, brand licensing and sponsorship business. The products are retailed under two brands categories: Sports and Leisure brands and Fashion and Lifestyle brands. In addition to retailing, the company provides free home delivery, gift card and replacement warranty services.Geographically, the company operates stores across Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Slovenia,Cyprus, Portugal, Poland, the Netherlands, , Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Spainand the UK. Sports Direct is headquartered in Shirebrook, Derbyshire, the UK.