This presentation considers the most promising food and drink categories to engage and connect with consumers seeking active nutrition, with a specific focus on the European market.
- Highlights who the active European consumers are and pinpoints their consumption behavior for sports nutrition products.
- Identifies the five most promising food and drink categories for engaging with active consumers in Europe.
- Showcases examples of the latest innovation meeting the needs of mainstream active consumers.
Reasons To Buy
- Who are active consumers? How can food and drink be positioned to appeal to active consumers?
- What are the most promising food and drink categories to engage with mainstream active nutrition seekers?
- Where is innovation occurring in active nutrition and what does it look like?
Just one in five Europeans who exercise at least once per week consumes sports nutrition products (food, drink, or supplements) regularly.
Over 60% of active Europeans purposefully use food and drink to improve their health.