Canadean's "starafricacorporation Limited - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "starafricacorporation Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "starafricacorporation Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "starafricacorporation Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
starafricacorporation limited (starafricacorporation) is a sugar products manufacturer and distributor. The company's products include sugar products, sugar byproducts, caster sugar, icing sugar, pencil sugar, old-fashioned brown sugar, syrups and envelopes sugars. It also provides carbonated water, flavored water, caramel, ready to drink beverages, cordials and carbonated soft drinks. Starafricacorporation markets its products under the brands of Country Choice Foods and Goldstar Sugars. The company offers services such as sugar transportation, general cargo, grain, cordials tobacco, timber, cement, asbestos and coal transportation services, property consultancy, residential and commercial properties selling and leasing, and property development services. starafricacorporation is headquartered in Harare, Zimbabwe.