Since 2009, BEAR has become a fast-growing multimillion pound business with distribution across all the major UK supermarkets. Meeting rising demand for healthy, "natural" snacks, BEAR has gained many industry accolades.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have underperformed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is BEAR considered a compelling case study? Why does it matter?
- What consumer insights and innovation highlights underpin the start-up's success?
- What does the brand's success signify about modern snack brand preferences?
BEAR has established itself as a healthy, no-compromise snack delivered in an accessible and desirable format. It has proved enticing for consumers and retailers alike. While the range and number of outlets stocking BEAR is impressive, so too is its merchandizing presence outside of the core category fixture.
BEAR's success to date is underpinned by its formulation integrity, which generates positive health perceptions. BEAR uses "100% pure" fruit, which is picked fresh in season and gently baked without any added sugar, preservatives, concentrates, or stabilizers.