Brands can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study illustrates how to enhance the appeal of a health-aligned offering by incorporating personalization benefits.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Cherrygood considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends has this product innovation capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of Cherrygood?
An important component of Cherrygood's success has been the brand's emphasis on its high antioxidant content. Indeed, consumers in the UK - and globally - are increasingly influenced by food and drinks that claim to be high in antioxidants.
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures