Brand guardians can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study explores how not all olive oils are created equal, with Cobram attracting a growing number of buyers choosing on the basis of origin, grade, and quality.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Cobram Estate considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins Cobram Estate's success?
- Which consumer trends has this Australian olive oil producer company capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of Cobram Estate?
Cobram's international acclaim is indicative of how Australian EVOOs are now regarded as some of the world's finest. From a consumer perspective, it shows the category's progression. Fewer consumers view oil as a basic commodity.