Coca-Cola collaborated with Walmart (Effortless Meals) and Mondelez (Sustaining Snack Rack Program) for two successful US shopper marketing activations in 2013. Both have been expanded having met mutually beneficial manufacturer and retailer goals along the shoppers' path-to-purchase.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have underperformed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why are Coca-Cola's US shopper marketing activations considered best-practice?
- What consumer and shopper insights underpin the success?
- What does this suggest about soft drinks as the next frontier in food pairing? And in what context?
While the impact of cross-merchandizing is relatively low compared to other store traffic influencers, multi-brand shopper solutions can elevate brand relevance and help to integrate shopper and general marketing strategies.
Both shopper marketing examples show that secondary sitings and promotional bundles can drive purchase intent for both food and drink.