Brand guardians can benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study explores how EOS gained rapid traction as a desirable beauty accessory by creating a strong emotional attachment to the brand among its target market of young, style-conscious women
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is EOS Lip Balm considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins the initial success of EOS Lip Balm?
- Which consumer trends has EOS Lip Balm capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the EOS Lip Balm brand launch?
EOS exemplifies how many modern beauty consumers have a latent appetite to embrace something that is new, fun, and different. Stylized products that fit nicely with women's sense of style, yet are delivered at accessible prices, are especially alluring.