Brands can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study identifies how Joe andamp; Seph's was able to help revitalize the UK popcorn market having understood its consumers' interests, by providing a consistently high quality product.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Joe andamp; Seph's considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends has this product innovation capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of Joe andamp; Seph's?
Joe andamp; Seph's has helped to carve out the UK's premium popcorn market, sparking a host of copycat products from big-name brands, and yet still remaining strong. Its sales are forecast to more than double in 2014 after its breakthrough year of 2013.
A strong, gourmet image, a consistent company ethos, and a product that changes perceptions of the category ensure that the brand has not lost its appeal.