Brand guardians can benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study examines how price-marked packs have emerged as a way of reinforcing the affordability of many FMCG products in the UK grocery arena, while helping to drive impulse purchases.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is WKD considered a compelling case?
- What consumer insight underpins the brand's success?
- Which consumer trends has WKD capitalized on?
- What can I learn from WKD's success?
As consumers relentlessly shop for the best price, PMPs are being used to reinforce the affordability of a wide range of FMCG products in the UK.
The sustained success of previous price-marked packs prompted an extension of WKD's latest approach. It also supported the timely introduction of a new Brazilian-themed stock-keeping unit.