Canadean's "Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget (SCA) is a provider of consumer goods and paper products. The company primarily develops and produces personal care products, tissue, publication papers and solid-wood products. Its major offerings include professional hygiene solutions, baby diapers, feminine care, consumer tissue, forest based biofuel and wind power, and papers, among others. It markets products under various brands such as TENA, Tork, Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo and Vinda, among others. SCA also operates own network of logistics comprising marine services and land transportation. The company's major markets include Germany, the UK, the US, France, Italy, Sweden, Spain, the Netherlands, Australia and Mexico. SCA is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.