Canadean's "Tan Dai Hung Plastic JSC - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tan Dai Hung Plastic JSC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Tan Dai Hung Plastic JSC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Tan Dai Hung Plastic JSC"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Tan Dai Hung Plastic JSC (Tan Dai Hung) is a manufacturer of polypropylene and polyethylene woven bags. The company's products portfolio includes PP woven shopping bags laminated with printed oriented PP film, laminated PP woven bags, PP woven bags inserted with PE liner, PP bags printed on two sides with seven colors and raschel bags. The company also offers leno bags, box bags, big bags, geotextile fabric, ground cover fabric, and silt fence fabric products. Tan Dai Hung's bags are used for packaging rice, animal food, fertilizer and other agricultural products. The company sells its products across Vietnam, Italy, Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark, among others. Tan Dai Hung is headquartered in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.