Canadean's "Tchibo GmbH (Foodservice): Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tchibo GmbH (Foodservice)"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Tchibo GmbH (Foodservice)" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Tchibo GmbH (Foodservice)"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Tchibo GmbH (Tchibo) is a coffee shop and cafe chain operator based in Germany. The company started business operations in 1949. The company offers a wide range of coffee specialties alongside operating travel, mobile telephony, financial services, fashion and technology businesses. Furthermore, under Tchibo Coffee Service division, the company provides professional coffee services to various B2B clients, hotels, restaurants, cafeterias and catering companies. The company's products are distributed through various channels including Tchibo direct and Tchibo online shops, high street shops such as bakeries, drugstores, photo stores, supermarkets and at Tchibo franchise shops. It also exports coffee and related products to over 40 countries. Tchibo markets several coffee related products under various brands in Germany and other countries internationally including Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Russia, Romania and Turkey. Tchibo is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.