Canadean's "Thai Union Frozen Products Public Company Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Thai Union Frozen Products Public Company Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Thai Union Frozen Products Public Company Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Thai Union Frozen Products Public Company Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Thai Union Frozen Products Public Company Limited (TUF) is a processor, manufacturer, distributor and exporter of frozen and canned seafood and other related products around the world. The company's product portfolio includes tuna, salmon, sardine and mackerel, seafood bakery, ready-to-eat, shrimp, cephalopod and pet food. TUF markets its products under various brands such as Chicken of the sea, John West, Mareblu, Petit Navire, Hyacinthe Parmentier, Sealect, Fisho and Bellotta. It has 31 wholly-owned and majority-owned subsidiaries. The company distributes its products across Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, Oceania, and North and South America. TUF is headquartered in Samutsakorn, Thailand.