Canadeans The Heavitree Brewery PLC : Foodservice - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about The Heavitree Brewery PLC
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about The Heavitree Brewery PLC for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of The Heavitree Brewery PLC
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Heavitree Brewery PLC (Heavitree) is a family-owned public houses leasing company based in the UK. The company conducts its business operations through leased estates. It leases pubs to independent individuals to take complete responsibility for running the business. The pubs offer a wide range of food items and beverages including bar snacks, sandwiches, fresh vegetables, steaks, pies, pork dishes, chicken dishes, seafood dishes, ice cream desserts, beers, ciders, ales, spirits and soft drinks. The companys facilities comprise beer garden, parking, real ales, childrens area, function room, food and accommodation facilities. It also owns land in the US managed by its wholly-owned subsidiary Heavitree Inc. It operates pubs in the South West of England. Heavitree is headquartered in Exeter, the UK.