“Tobacco Insights 2014 - December” is a new report that is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering the global tobacco market. It provides an analysis of changing production and consumption patterns and the recent developments impacting the tobacco market. It provides a regional analysis of cigarette consumption including import and export share by region.
- Within the GCC, an inflation rate of 3.1%, recorded by the UAE in October 2014, is the highest in the region, followed by 3.0% in Kuwait and Qatar, 2.6% in Saudi Arabia, 2.5% in Bahrain and just 1.02% in Oman.
- In November 2014 production of cigarettes in Canada decreased by 20% over the same period a year earlier, to 1,665.2 million pieces. Compared with October 2014, the figure is 7.2% lower.
- In November 2014 the French market for cigarettes amounted to 3,255 million pieces - 6.1% lower than the comparable figure for November 2013.
- “Tobacco Insights 2014 - December” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption insight on the Tobacco industry across the globe.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Tobacco across globe. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Tobacco industry in order to offer data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Tobacco industry.
- This report provides data and recent activities of the manufacturers operating in the Tobacco industry in the key markets.
Reasons To Buy
- Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Tobacco industry across globe, providing marketers with essential data and insight in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
A GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE
Cigarette Consumption and Production
STOCK MARKET PERFORMANCE
DEMOGRAPHIC and ECONOMIC DATA