Canadean's "Toyo Glass Co., Ltd.: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Toyo Glass Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Toyo Glass Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Toyo Glass Co., Ltd."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Toyo Glass Co., Ltd. (Toyo Glass) is a glass packaging solutions provider based in Japan. It principally produces glass containers such as jars and bottles. Its glass containers portfolio includes stock bottle and jars, private mold glass bottles, ecology bottle and returnable bottles. Its service portfolio includes computer simulation, label designing, resin coating printing and technical consulting. Apart from this, the company is involved in offering engineering services to the glass industry. The company operates three bottle manufacturing facilities that are ISO14001 certified. Geographically, Toyo Glass operates sales offices and production facilities in Japan. The company operates as a subsidiary of Toyo Seikan Kaisha, Ltd. Toyo Glass is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Table Of Contents
1 Toyo Glass Co., Ltd.
2 Toyo Glass Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
3 Toyo Glass Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
4 Toyo Glass Co., Ltd. - History
5 Toyo Glass Co., Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Toyo Glass Co., Ltd. - Head Office
5.2 Toyo Glass Co., Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
6 Toyo Glass Co., Ltd. - Business Analysis
6.1 Toyo Glass Co., Ltd. - Company Overview
6.2 Toyo Glass Co., Ltd. - Business Description
7 Toyo Glass Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Toyo Glass Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Toyo Glass Co., Ltd. - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Strong Focus on Quality
7.2.2 Strength - Association with Toyo Seikan Kaisha Ltd
7.2.3 Strength - Strong Heritage
7.3 Toyo Glass Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Geographical Concentration
7.3.2 Weaknesses - Narrow Product Portfolio
7.4 Toyo Glass Co., Ltd. - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Rising Demand for Light-Weight Packaging
7.4.2 Opportunities - Growth Prospects in Asia
7.5 Toyo Glass Co., Ltd. - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Regulatory Environment
7.5.2 Threats - Natural Calamity Prone Region
7.5.3 Threats - Intense Competition
8.2 Toyo Glass Co., Ltd. - Ratio Definitions
List Of Tables
Table 1: Toyo Glass Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
Table 2: Toyo Glass Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Toyo Glass Co., Ltd. - History
Table 4: Toyo Glass Co., Ltd. - Subsidiaries
Table 5: Toyo Glass Co., Ltd. - Locations
List Of Figures