This report explores how the Authenticity sub-trend is influencing consumers and the opportunities that this creates for brands, retailers and manufacturers to capitalize on.
- Pinpoint key marketing and innovation opportunities that can be employed to entice new product trial. See how they relate to "on-trend" examples.
- Access a unique blend of consumer and innovation insight to understand how consumer desire for authenticity can be met.
- Review examples from across the food, non-alcoholic drinks, alcoholic drinks, personal care, household care, packaging, and retail spaces.
Reasons To Buy
- What is the Authenticity sub-trend? How does it impact consumers? What will it mean for core product and marketing innovation in my sector?
- To what extent do global consumers seek products and ingredients aligned with the trend across the major fast-moving consumer goods sectors and why?
- How are brands capitalizing on the Authenticity sub-trend to entice consumers into paying a premium for products and ingredients?
An authentic positioning is highly influential over product choice. Globally, 63% of consumers are highly influenced by the terms "real," "authentic," and "home-made" when buying food and drink.
Authentic is one of the top five qualities or attributes associated with the terms "craft," "small batch," and "artisan," highlighting the power such claims can have in influencing consumer's view of products or brands.