Canadean's "True Value Company: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "True Value Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "True Value Company" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "True Value Company"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
True Value Company (True Value) is a member-owned, co-operative hardware business. It retails and wholesales hardware and home improvement tools. The company's product portfolio includes electrical items, painting supplies, lawn and garden items, home appliances, electronics, auto and truck tools, heating and cooling appliances, housewares and power tools. These products are sold under national and private label brands such as Master Mechanic, Green Thumb, Master Plumber, EasyCare,Weber and Baypointe. Alongside hardware stores, it operates specialty business that includes renting tools, and wholesaling home and garden supplies. Additionally, it is involved in manufacture of paints. True Value operates stores under the banners of True Value, Grand Rental Station, Taylor Rental, and Home & Garden Showplace. It also retails its products through websites, TrueValue.com and TrueValuePaint.com. Geographically, the company operates in 58 countries across the Americas. True Value is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.