This dashboard illustrates how trustworthy consumers consider a series of claims related to household care, including cleaning and laundry products. The underlying data is sourced from Datamonitor's Consumer Survey 2013 which included responses from over 25,000 consumers across 24 countries.
- Users can view this data for different consumer groups using filters such as country, age group, income groups and several lifestyle choices.
- Interactivity and customization options enable users to view responses from the most relevant consumer groups.
Reasons To Buy
- Do Gen Y consumers have more trust in household care claims than the older generations?
- Are those who employ a cleaner more likely to trust household cleaning claims?
- Are hygiene-lovers more cautious of claims made by cleaning brands?
- Do consumers believe claims made in advertisements by cleaning and laundry brands?
Over 25,000 consumers responded to Datamonitor's 2013 global consumer survey, which took place in 24 countries globally: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UAE, UK and US.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel