Canadean's "Unilever Pakistan Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Unilever Pakistan Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Unilever Pakistan Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Unilever Pakistan Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Unilever Pakistan Limited (Unilever Pakistan) manufactures and markets home and personal care products, ice creams, beverages and spreads. Unilever Pakistan offers a broad range of cleaning, skin care, hair care and oral care products under the home and personal care products category. The company also provides tea, ice creams and margarine. The company markets its products under the brands Surf, Lux, Lifebuoy, Fair & Lovely, Sunsilk, Clear, Lipton, Brooke Bond Supreme, Flora, and Blue Band. Unilever Pakistan operates through five regional offices, four wholly owned and six third party manufacturing sites across Pakistan. The company operates as a subsidiary of Unilever Overseas Holdings Limited. Unilever Pakistan is headquartered in Karachi, Pakistan.