Canadean's "Valentino Fashion Group S.p.A: Retailing - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Valentino Fashion Group S.p.A"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Valentino Fashion Group S.p.A" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Valentino Fashion Group S.p.A"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Valentino Fashion Group S.p.A (Valentino) is a high end fashion apparel retailer. The company designs and manufactures apparel and accessories ideal for men and women. Its portfolio of products includes casuals, informal and sportswear, couture and ready-to-wear collections and eveningwear. The company also offers handbags, leather goods, footwear, belts, watches, eyewear and fragrances, and other accessories. Valentino markets products under its private label brands, Lebole, Oxon, Portrait, Valentino, Valentino Garavani, Valentino Roma and R.E.D. Valentino. The company operates across the globe through a network of single-brand boutiques and directly-managed shops. Its major subsidiaries include Valentino S.p.A., MM Retail France SAS, V.F.G. UK Ltd., Lux Valentino S.A., V.F.G. U.S.A. Inc., V.F.G. Hong Kong Ltd and V.F.G. Partners Inc. Valentino is headquartered in Milan, Italy.