Canadean's "Vidrala S.A. : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Vidrala S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Vidrala S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Vidrala S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Vidrala S.A. (Vidrala) is a glass packaging products manufacturer based in Spain. It produces, distributes and sells a wide range of glass bottles and containers. The company offers its products in five colors: white flint, emerald green, amber, dark green and moss green. Through these products the company caters to food and beverage industry. Vidrala operates six manufacturing facilities and 12 melting furnaces in Portugal, France, Belgium and Italy with an annual production capacity of 950,000 tons. Geographically, the company operates in Spain, Portugal, France, Belgium and Italy. It was formerly known as Vidrieras de Alava. Vidrala is headquartered in Llodio, Alava, Spain.