Canadean's "Vilniaus Degtine AB : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Vilniaus Degtine AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Vilniaus Degtine AB" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Vilniaus Degtine AB"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Vilniaus Degtine AB (Vilniaus Degtine) is an alcohol producing company. The company is principally involved in the production and sale of alcoholic beverages in Lithuania and internationally. Its product portfolio includes vodka, bitter, flavored vodka, liqueur, brandy, gin, whisky, alcoholic cocktail, rum and other related alcoholic drinks. Vilniaus Degtine also manufactures and distributes alimentary rectified and denaturized ethyl alcohol. In addition, the company focuses on importing and selling of alcohol products of other countries. Furthermore, Vilniaus Degtine owns a cogeneration power plant for the heat and electricity production. It operates as a subsidiary of Sobieski Dystrybucja Sp. z o.o. The company is headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania.