Canadean's "Vina Concha y Toro S.A. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Vina Concha y Toro S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Vina Concha y Toro S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Vina Concha y Toro S.A."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Vina Concha y Toro S.A. (Concha y Toro) is a wine producer and marketer based in Chile. The company operates and manages vineyards, cellars, wine production, bottling plants and distribution network. The company's wine product portfolio includes premium, varietal and bi-varietal wines, and sparkling wines. The company's wines are sold across the world under its proprietary brands Don Melchor, Amelia, Terrunyo, Trio, Casillero del Diablo, Sunrise, Sendero, Frontera, Tocornal, Maipo, Tempus, Tenta, among others. The company, along with its subsidiaries, is involved in exporting a range of wine to more than 135 countries. Its key export regions include the UK, Germany, Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden, the US, Japan, Korea, and China, apart from various Latin American markets. Concha y Toro is headquartered in Santiago, Chile.