Canadeans Vinedos Emiliana S.A. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Vinedos Emiliana S.A.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Vinedos Emiliana S.A. along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Vinedos Emiliana S.A.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Vinedos Emiliana S.A. (Vinedos Emiliana) is a manufacturer and supplier of alcoholic beverages. The company offers products such as biodynamic wines and organic wines. It markets its products under the brands of Ge, Coyam, Signos de Origen, Novas and Adobe. The company operates 1,117 hectares of wine valleys and vineyards including Casablanca Valley, Cachapoal Valley, Maipo Valley, Colchagua Valley and Bio-Bio Valley located across Chile. It has operations in India, Israel, China, Japan, Hong Kong, South Korea, the UK, France, Slovakia, Ireland, Denmark, Norway, Italy, Sweden, Greece, Germany, Switzerland, Russia, the US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, and others. Vinedos Emiliana is headquartered in Santiago, Chile.