The Food MarketWatch contains the latest news, analysis, and opinion, covering all of the month's major issues including new products and innovations, mergers and acquisitions, and marketing and regulatory issues. It covers the period from February 15 to March 14, 2013.
- Enhance your understanding of trends in the food industry by accessing the latest news and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest food industry innovations from around the world.
- Track competitor activity via the latest news on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and company expansions.
Reasons To Buy
- What have the key developments and trends been in the food industry in February and March 2013?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?
This month's rundown of novel food launches reveals that coffee could be set to move over as the main caffeine source at breakfast due to the launch of an energizing pancake syrup. In other news, "text speak" is finding a new home in jelly candies, and soup packaging is getting an environmental overhaul.