Canadeans Wawel SA - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Wawel SA
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Wawel SA along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Wawel SA
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Wawel SA (Wawel) is a manufacturer and supplier of chocolate and confectionery products. The company offers products such as pralines and candies, chocolate bars, caramel, cream fudge, cocoa products and mint tablet. It also provides peanut chocolate, fruits in chocolate, jellies, wafers, mint pastilles and dark chocolate desserts, among others. Wawel offers packaging and storage, logistics and delivery services. The company sells its products through a network of factory stores located across Poland. It has operations in Krakow, Dobczyce, Warszawa, Lublin, Zakopane, Bydgoszcz, Jelenia Gora, Tarnow, Katowice, Sosnowiec, Lodz and Poznan, Poland. Wawel is headquartered in Krakow, Poland.