Canadean's "Willy Food Investments Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Willy Food Investments Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Willy Food Investments Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Willy Food Investments Ltd."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Willi-Food International Ltd. (Willi Food) is an importer and supplier of food products. The company develops, manufactures, markets and distributes canned fruits and vegetables, mushrooms, oils, pasta, rice, noodles, nuts, cheese, butter, margarine, coffee whitener and tea. It provides pickles, canned fish, dried fruits, lemon juice, bakery products, cookies, sweet pastries, rusks and crackers, corn flour, pastes, breakfast cereals, coconut milk, coffee creamer, snack foods, sauces, and other products. Willi-Food also offers chilled and frozen dairy products including butter, verity of cheeses, margarine, ice cream, specialty desserts. The company supplies its products to more than 2,000 customers including network wholesalers, supermarket chains, minimarkets, the food service industry, and Israel's military establishment. It sells its products in the US, Canada, the UK, Belgium, France, Australia, Switzerland, South Africa, Argentina, Mexico, and Chile. Willi-Food is headquartered in Yavne, Israel.