Canadean's "Wipak Group: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Wipak Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Wipak Group" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Wipak Group"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Wipak Group (Wipak) is a manufacturer of multilayer films based in Germany. The company provides packaging films for fresh and processed meat, dairy products, bakery products, confectionery, fish, coffee and ready meals. Furthermore, Wipak offers packaging solutions for tobacco industry and supplies films to converters. It also offers sterile barrier materials and systems for medical device industries and health care institutions. Its portfolio includes substrate films for sticking plasters and PVC-free materials for packing pharmaceutical solutions. The company operates manufacturing units located in Benelux, Finland, France, Germany, Poland, Spain and the UK. In addition, it has 13 sales offices across Europe and Asia. The company operates as a part of Wihuri Group based in Finland. Wipak is headquartered in Bomlitz, Germany.