“World Cigarettes 1 - Central and Eastern Europe 2013” report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering the Central and Eastern Europe cigarettes market. It provides an analysis of changing consumption patterns and evolving market drivers in the cigarettes industry in the region. This report provides detailed market data for cigarettes and its related segments for historic and future years.
• In Belarus, as government efforts to reform the market have developed, official per capita levels have risen subsequently to 3,231 pieces in 2012 although with a fall forecast in 2013 to 2,700 pieces.
• In per capita terms Bulgarian legal consumption levels are amongst the highest in the world despite the fact that population numbers are contracting quite significantly, by more than 20% over two decades.
• In Czech Republic, in 2011 consumption fell marginally (-0.2%), prior to a larger decline in 2012 of 2.7%. Rising prices and growing RYO usage are increasingly impacting on manufactured cigarette sales. Forecasts for 2013 are for a further fall of 2.4% to 20 billion pieces.
• “World Cigarettes 1 - Central and Eastern Europe 2013” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Central and Eastern Europe
• This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Central and Eastern Europe The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
• This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
• This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Central and Eastern Europe
• This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Central and Eastern Europe along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Central and Eastern Europe providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table Of Contents
World Cigarettes 1 - Central and Eastern Europe 2013
Manufacturers and Brands
Taxation and Retail Prices
The Smoking Population
Production and Trade
Prospects and Forecasts
*The Above TOC would be repeted for all the indiviudal markets based upon Availability (Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan)
List Of Tables
List Of Figures