“Cigarettes in Angola” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Angola Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Duty paid sales has increased from an estimated 2.7 billion pieces in 1990 to 6.35 billion pieces in 2013.
- With greater political stability and the benefits of stronger economic growth from rising oil output, cigarette consumption is forecast to see sustained growth in the next decade with sales of 8.97 billion pieces likely by 2023.
- From 285 pieces per person in 1990, they peaked at 413 pieces in 2001 but were back down at 302 pieces in 2005. They increased in 2010 to 356 pieces but were down at 337 pieces in 2011, rising to 342 pieces in 2013. An increase to 346 pieces is forecast for 2014.
- “Cigarettes in Angola” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Angola.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Angola.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Angola.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Angola along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Angola, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Imports v Domestically Manufactured Cigarettes, 2000-2013
Manufacturers and Brands
Taxation and Retail Prices
Retail Prices of Cigarettes, 2008
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
Exports to Angola from Major Regional and Western Manufacturing
Cigarette Imports, 1990-2013
British American Tobacco Angola
ETA (Empresa dos Tabacos de Angola) srl
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023