“Cigarettes in Cambodia” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Cambodia Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Per capita consumption rates have fallen as the country's population has expanded and stood at 474 pieces in 2013, 26.6% lower than in 1990.
- This was followed in 2012 by a further 3.2% increase to 6.97 billion pieces while volumes expanded by a further3.5% to 7.21 billion pieces.
- By 2023 legitimate volumes are expected to rise to 8.95 billion pieces, 24.1% ahead of 2013 levels. Per capita consumption over the same period is forecast to rise by 7.2% to 508 pieces in 2023.
- “Cigarettes in Cambodia” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Cambodia.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Cambodia. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Cambodia.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Cambodia along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Cambodia, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Market Segmentation by Price, 2004 and 2007
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2014
Taxation and Retail Prices
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Prevalence of Tobacco Use, 2010
Production and Trade
Production of Cigarettes, 1990-2013
Imports of Cigarettes, 2000-2013
Imports by Country of Origin, 2002-2013
Legal Exports of Cigarettes, 2000-2013
Exports by Country of Destination, 2013
Illegal Exports of Cigarettes, 2000-2013
BAT Cambodia Ltd
Viniton (Group) Tobacco Co Ltd
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023