“Cigarettes in Honduras” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Honduras Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
• The market for cigarettes in Honduras has fallen sharply in recent years. Volumes in 2013 were down at 790 million pieces, 28.3% down on 2012 and 70.6% below 1990 levels.
• Forecasts for 2014 are for a further fall in sales, this time prompted by a rise in VAT at the beginning of the year. Volumes are expected to end 2014 at 700million pieces, 11.4% lower than in 2013.
• Per capita consumption rates were estimated at 562 pieces in 1990, but by 2000 had fallen to 283 pieces.
• “Cigarettes in Honduras” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Honduras.
• This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Honduras. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
• This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
• This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Honduras.
• This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Honduras along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
• Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
• As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
• The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
• The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Honduras, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table Of Contents
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Market Breakdown: Domestic v Imported Cigarettes, 2000-2013
Retail Distribution of Cigarettes, 2007-2011
Number of Distribution Outlets, 2011
Manufacturers & Brands
Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, 2000-2014
Taxation & Retail Prices
Cigarette Prices, 2002-2005
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Production & Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
Cigarette Imports, 1993-2013
Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2013
Cigarette Exports, 1993-2013
Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2013
Tabacalera Hondureña SA (TAHSA)
Prospects & Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023
List Of Tables
List Of Figures