Cigarettes in Hungary is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Hungary Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Sales will be affected by the impact of tighter regulations on smoking in public places and the reduction in sales outlets authorized to sell tobacco products.
- A more significant threat to manufactured cigarettes is the sharp rise in consumption of other tobacco products, principally RYO/MYO, over the last few years, as consumers have tried to sidestep the high costs of smoking.
- The impact of further tax-induced price rises is set to reduce duty paid sales further until around 2017, after which a slow recovery is expected if prices begin to stabilize.
- Cigarettes in Hungary report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Hungary.
- This report is the result of ERCs extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Hungary. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Hungary.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Hungary along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Hungary, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table Of Contents
Non-Duty Paid Sales Trends, 1995-2014
Counterfeit and Contraband Cigarettes by Country of Origin, 2006-2013
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Cigarette Sales by Price Brand, 2002 and 2007
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2014
Taxation and Retail Prices
EU Countries, Retail Price and Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014
Prices of Selected Brands, 2003-2011
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Smoking Incidence by Sex and Age, 2000, 2003 and 2009
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
Cigarette Imports, Volume, 1990-2013
Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2013
Cigarette Exports, Volume Trends, 1990-2013
Exports by Country of Destination, 2007-2013
Health Warnings/Packaging Restrictions
Philip Morris Magyarorszag Cigarettagyarto es Kereskedelmi Kft
BAT Pesci Dohánygyár Kft/British American Tobacco Hungary
Imperial Tobacco (Magyarorszag Dohanyforgalmazo Kft)
Continental Dohánypari Csoport (Continental Tobacco Group)
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023
List Of Tables
List Of Figures