“Cigarettes in Ivory Coast” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Ivory Coast Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Latest estimates put market volumes at 4,241million pieces, 4.3% up on 2012,with imports again increasing. Forecasts for 2014 place consumption at 4,320 million pieces with tax rises set to slow market expansion.
- Per capita consumption continued to rise in 2011, up by 4.1%, with a 3.4% increase in 2012 to 185 pieces and a 2.2% rise in 2013 to 189 pieces. No change in consumption rates are forecast for 2014.
- Volumes are forecast at 5.63 billion pieces in 2023 which is 32.8% above 2013 levels. Per capita sales will increase by a forecast 11.1% over this same period to 210 pieces in 2023.
- “Cigarettes in Ivory Coast” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Ivory Coast.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Ivory Coast.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industryin Ivory Coast.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Ivory Coast along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Ivory Coast, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Market Breakdown by Type: Filter v Plain, 2000-2013
Segmentation by Price Sector, 2005 and 2006
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Share, 2000-2014
Taxation and Retail Prices
Cigarette Prices, Leading Brands, 2003-2010
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Adult Prevalence of Smoking (15+), 2009
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
Cigarette Imports, 1990-2013
Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2005-2013
Cigarette Exports, 1990-2013
Cigarette Exports by Country of Destination, 2005-2013
Société Ivoirienne des Tabacs (SITAB) SA
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023