“Cigarettes in Jordan” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Jordan Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- A 13.6% fall in 2011 and a 17.1% fall in 2012 had brought duty paid volumes back down to 5.8 billion pieces - but radical price cuts in early 2013 boosted duty paid sales to around 7 billion pieces, largely by reducing contraband.
- Per capita consumption will grow and by the end of the forecast period in 2023 reach 1,224 pieces: 13.3% more than in 2013.
- In 2013 demand increased by 20.7% to 7 billion pieces as a result of price cuts and advance purchases prior to tax increases in February 2014.
- “Cigarettes in Jordan” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Jordan.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Jordan. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Jordan.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Jordan along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Jordan, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Duty Paid and Non-Duty Paid Sales, 2010-2014
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2013
Taxation and Retail Prices
Retail Price Segmentation, 2005
Cigarettes: Price Index, 2006-2013
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Smoking Prevalence by Age and Education, 2007
Smoking by Age and Gender, 2007
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
Cigarette Imports, 1990-2013
Imports Destined for Domestic Consumption, 1996-2013
Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2013
Cigarette Exports to Jordan, 2008-2013
Cigarette Exports and Re-Exports, 1990-2013
Cigarette Re-Exports, 1997-2013
Cigarette Re-Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2013
Domestic Exports and Re-Exports, 1996-2013
Cigarette Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2013
Union Tobacco and Cigarette Industries Company Ltd (UTCIC)
Philip Morris Jordan Ltd
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023