“Cigarettes in Lithuania” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Lithuania Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Despite an increase in contraband volumes in 2013 legitimate sales recovered somewhat compared to the previous year.
- EU tax data on releases for consumption indicates a 12.1% recovery to 2,799 million pieces in 2011 after severe falls in 2009 and 2010. However, in 2012 releases were 3.2% down at 2,708 million pieces, but they were up by 3% in 2013 to 2,790 million pieces.
- In 2012 illicit trade volumes dropped to 900 million pieces before rising to 1 billion again in 2013, equivalent to 27% of overall consumption.
- “Cigarettes in Lithuania” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Lithuania.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Lithuania. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Lithuania.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Lithuania along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Lithuania, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Releases for Consumption, 2002-2013
Legitimate v Non-Duty Paid Sales, 1999-2013
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Cigarette Market Value, 2001-2012
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Share, 2001-2014
Taxation and Retail Prices
Development of Internal Tax Rates, 1997-2014
EU Countries, Retail Price and Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014
Average Retail Prices by Price Segment, 2005-2013
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Adult Smoking Prevalence by Gender and Age, 2000-2012
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
Cigarette Imports, 1990-2013
Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2013
Cigarette Exports, 1995-2013
Cigarette Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2013
UAB Philip Morris Baltic/UAB Philip Morris Lietuva
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023