“Cigarettes in Slovenia” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Slovenia Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Releases dropped by 6.4% in 2012 to 4,716.5 million pieces, a downward pattern which accelerated in 2013, releases falling by 13.9% to 4,060 million pieces.
- Growth stagnated in 2011 with a 0.5% fall in sales to 4.90 billion pieces followed by a 2.7% fall in 2012 because of excise tax rises. 2013 figures indicate a sharp fall in volumes these reportedly down by 15.9% to 4,013 million pieces.
- Volumes are forecast at 3.43 billion pieces in 2023, nearly 15% down on 2013 levels with per capita consumption at 1,775 pieces, down 12% on 2013 levels.
- “Cigarettes in Slovenia” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Slovenia.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Slovenia. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Slovenia.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Slovenia along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Slovenia, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Releases for Consumption, 2002-2013
Duty Paid v Non Duty Paid Sales, 2006-2014
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Retail Sales Trends, 2001-2010
Market Breakdown by Price Band, 2010
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2014
Taxation and Retail Prices
Slovenia: Minimum Excise Duty, 2012-2013
EU Countries, Retail Price and Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014
Retail Prices, Selected Brands, 2006 and 2007
Average Retail Prices: Selected Brands, 2005-2009
Cigarettes: Retail Prices, 2014
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
Cigarette Imports, 1990-2013
Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2013
Cigarette Exports, 1996-2013
Imperial Tobacco (Toba na Ljubljana doo)
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023