“Cigarettes in Sudan” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Sudan Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Legitimate per capita sales were estimated at 167 pieces in 2013, up from 63 pieces in 2000 and 57 pieces at the start of the review period in 1990.
- Per capita consumption in Sudan is put at 174 pieces per year in 2013, compared with 145 pieces in South Sudan.
- Duty paid cigarette sales are forecast to expand by 76.2% to 13.53 billion pieces by 2023, equating to a 41.9% increase in per capita terms to 237 pieces.
- “Cigarettes in Sudan” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Sudan.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Sudan. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industryin Sudan.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Sudan along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Sudan, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Cigarette Consumption by Country, 2010-2014
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Sudan: Per Capita Consumption, 2010-2014
South Sudan: Per Capita Consumption, 2010-2014
Market Structure: Domestic v Imported, 2000-2013
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Share, 2000-2014
Taxation and Retail Prices
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1994-2013
Cigarette Imports, 1994-2013
Sudan: Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2005-2009
Sudan: Imports by Exporting Country, 2010-2013
Health Warnings/Packaging Restrictions
Haggar Cigarette and Tobacco Factory Ltd
Blue Nile Cigarette Company Ltd
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023