“Cigarettes in Togo” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Togo Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- As a result of price rises, the market growth is believed to have slowedwith sales advancing by only 6.8% in 2013 to 2,026 million pieces and 52.9% up on 1990 levels.
- The collapse in duty paid sales since 2008 reduced them to 247 pieces in 2011 although an increase to 284 pieces is believed to have followed by 2013.
- Volumes are forecast to rise by 39.2% between 2013 and 2023 to 2,820 million pieces, with population growth the main driving factor.
- “Cigarettes in Togo” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Togo.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Togo.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Togo.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Togo along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Togo, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Non-Duty Paid Cigarette Market, 2003-2007
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Tobacco Distributors, 2010
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Share, 2007-2014
Taxation and Retail Prices
Internal Cigarette Taxation, 2014
Cigarette Prices, 2008 and 2010
Development of Cigarette Prices, 1998-2009
The Smoking Population
Production and Trade
Cigarette Imports, 1990-2013
Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2005 and 2007-2013
Re-Exports by Country of Destination, 2009-2012
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023